Are you having trouble sleeping and if so one of the things to
consider is improving your bedroom.
To maximise your night’s sleep you need to have the right setting.
Many of us are unaware that our surroundings can and will affect the
way we sleep.
Here are some useful tips to help you turn your bedroom in to a
tranquil, relaxing environment.
1. De Clutter your room. A tidy room means a tidy mind.
2. Room temperature is very important. It shouldn’t be too hot or
too cold. Ideal temperature is 16-18 degrees(60-65f)
3. Avoid using bright or stimulating colours when decorating.
Softer colours will make you feel calm.
4. Keeping your room dark and cool will help improve your night’s
sleep. Black out blinds will prevent any natural daylight form
disrupting your sleep.
5. Say no to technology in the bedroom. Blue light is one of the
biggest sleep disruptors. Keep mobile phones, tablets, laptops
and other such devices out of the bedroom.
6. Your bedroom should be for sleep and sleep only. Avoid
treating it like an extension of your office.
7. Plants are a great idea for improving the air within your
bedroom. Such plants like the English Ivy or the Mother in laws
tongue are easy to keep with huge benefits.
8. We believe the foundation to a great night’s sleep is the correct
mattress and pillow. How old is yours and is it offering enough
support and comfort?
Mention this blog and receive 10% off your order. T/C apply
Because Sleep Matters