Partner disturbance is one of the most common complaints for a person having
a poor night’s sleep.
A bigger bed means you are less likely to disturb each other.
A couple should be able to lie beside each other placing their hands behind
their heads without touching each other’s elbows.
Here are some good reasons why bigger is better.
1. A standard double (4ft 6) bed being used by a couple means they have
2ft 3 inches each of sleeping space. The same amount of space as a child
in a cot. How small is that?
2. Upgrading to a 5ft (king size) mattress will ensure more room and a good
3. The average person will toss and turn up to 60-70 times a night. The
bigger the bed the less chance your partner has of being disturbed.
4. People spend over 1/3 of their life in bed, more than they send in their
car, on holiday or watching your smart TV. So why not treat yourself to a
bigger bed. Because Sleep matters.
5. When young children climb into their parents bed in the middle of the
night. A bigger bed will ensure a good night’s sleep for all.
Because Sleep Matters To all the family.